Referee Scheduling & Self-Assigning:
- Choose games at the appropriate level.
- Maximum of 3 games per day.
- If you are interested in doing a game at a level higher than what the website will allow email Webmaster@EYSAReferees.org.
Wear your referee uniform & cleats (if possible). Dress appopriately for the weather conditions. Bring a timer, EYSA Handbook, paper and pencil for writing scores and notes and arrive 20 minutes prior to the match. Go to http://eysareferees.org/ to report scores after the match and take the time to rate the teams.
Referee Scheduling & Cancellation:
- If a game must be turned back 2 days before the assignment, then do so through http://eysareferees.org/.
- If a game must be turned back LESS than 2 days before the assignment. You will need approval from the EYSA Webmaster - Webmaster@EYSAReferees.org. You may need to find a substitute if the match is not filled.
No Show or Late Cancellation Policy:
1st offense - Warning with documentation
2nd offense - Written warning of necessary action
3rd offense - Written notice of dismissal